What is Arowana
Our Arowana Token (ARW) is based on ERC-20 and it aims to be a diverse utility token that can instill transparency and reliability in the gold jewelry market, link with a digital voucher-based platform enabling users to easily participate in the gold trading, and allow users to receive participate in the services offered on the platform (e.g. convergence shopping mall stores and products, secured loans, gold item authenticity verification etc.)
The ARW platform (R-DAP - reliable digital asset platform) is based on some key technological innovations below:
1. Digital Code (Certification Service for Product Authenticity -> e.g. code in gold bullion or ring to track authenticity/history on blockchain)
2. Digital Voucher (Innovative Gold Asset Trading with Gold Voucher)
3. Hancom Pay (All-In-One Comprehensive Payment Service)
4. Convergence Shopping Mall (XR Shopping Mall that provides immersive shopping experience)
ARW Token Service Model
Users of ARW are entitled to various services and benefits (including 2021-early 2022 roadmap):
· Membership registration provides access to convergence shopping malls by means of ARW token
· Purchase and sales of digital voucher with ARW token
· Obtain secured loans with actual gold/digital voucher as collateral from digital pawnshop
· Purchase jewelry and digital voucher at shopping mall, receive rewards
· Service fee for shopping mall business operator
· Service fee for digital code certification service and contents
Arowana vs Stoic
It's almost impossible to predict which cryptocurrency will eventually emerge as the leader.
There is no guarantee that In 5 years, ARW would still even exist. Another faster and cheaper blockchain might capture the majority of developers, users, and capital. Or some critical failure of ARW might derail its progress.
Because the probability of guessing the winner is low, it's better to use a portfolio approach and buy all possible contenders, including ARW.
Stoic builds a portfolio by using hedge fund-grade quantitative research and AI to build a portfolio of crypto assets.
The algorithm analyzes price data, returns, volatility, correlations, and other factors to identify coins that are likely to go up. It then rebalances the portfolio daily to cut losses early and take profits regularly. Stoic is a great alternative to researching coins and trading manually.
Over 12,000 people already use Stoic to automate their crypto investing.