What is Aki Protocol
What is the project about?
Aki introduces two layers to organize the web3 world’s information. Aki Protocol is an open infrastructural multi-chain knowledge base that provides oracle services. Akii Network is a consumer-facing application suite built on top of Aki Protocol with a specific focus on influencer-centered graphs.
What makes your project unique?
3. utilizing AIGC to support content creation;
4. emphasizing data ownership and rewarding data contributors.
History of your project.
Founded in 01/2022 with five people. Launched the current version of product in 06/2022. Kept interating and adding more features. Achieved a total of 160,000+ onchain interactions, 120,000+ unique addresses, and 16,000+ influencer-base in 2022. Helped more than 20 projects with user growth.
What’s next for your project?
1. Optimize Aki native data and integrate data from more web2 and web3 platforms, such as YouTube;
2. Start micro-influencer incubation program;
3. Implement zk-SNARK;
4. Introduce ata pass mechanism; build a governance DAO;
5. adding AIGC tools to support content creation; research and developmment generative AI and Machine Learning for broader usage in advertising.
What can your token be used for?
1. voting in dApp updates and Treasury usage decisions.
2. incentivizing data layer developers, data contributors, and Aki Badge NFT holders.
3. in-app payments and settlements, to obtain marketing services, subscribe to data and research reports, etc.
4. staking to gain greater exposure and a larger voting weight in DAO governance voting.
Aki Protocol vs Stoic
It's almost impossible to predict which cryptocurrency will eventually emerge as the leader.
There is no guarantee that In 5 years, AKI would still even exist. Another faster and cheaper blockchain might capture the majority of developers, users, and capital. Or some critical failure of AKI might derail its progress.
Because the probability of guessing the winner is low, it's better to use a portfolio approach and buy all possible contenders, including AKI.
Stoic builds a portfolio by using hedge fund-grade quantitative research and AI to build a portfolio of crypto assets.
The algorithm analyzes price data, returns, volatility, correlations, and other factors to identify coins that are likely to go up. It then rebalances the portfolio daily to cut losses early and take profits regularly. Stoic is a great alternative to researching coins and trading manually.
Over 12,000 people already use Stoic to automate their crypto investing.